Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Here's a few snapshots of what I have been doing the last few weeks of my summer break!
 View from my friend's rehearsal dinner at Promontory Park City



Hallie, Jenny (the bride), Mikell, and I at Jenny's rehearsal dinner


 My favorite treat at the farmers market!


Delicious veggie omelet at the Park Cafe!


 My boyfriend Brady enjoying some pad thai at Whole Foods Market


Just hangin' with this crazy cat (not mine but I wish, funniest cat I have ever met)


View of the Great Salt Lake from Jenny's wedding reception

image via
Catching up on the latest season of Breaking Bad. Has anyone else been watching? I love it, it's so intense but I can't get enough. 

Those are just a few snapshots of what I have been doing!
Thanks for reading!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Fun candids! Thanks for the comment. As for your question, I am studying Business Management focusing on retail and fashion business. This quarter has become super demanding. Do you go to school, what do you do?

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/
    http://marisagiraudo.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fun! I am studying Exercise and Sport Science with a minor in Nutrition. I have two years left before I apply to grad school for Nutrition. It is super demanding so I know exactly how you feel.

      Delete
  2. Fun snapshots. I haven't seen "Breaking Bad" I know, I know... haha

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congrats on the blog! It's such a big step to actually start one. You are going to have so much fun :) Thanks for stopping by!!

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)