Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This Weeks Snapshots

Here are a few snapshots of what I have been up to the past few weeks!

Delicious food from the Soup Kitchen

A little L.A. Candy and some Fro-yo

Iron and Wine at the Twilight show

Up at Snowbird for some movie-watching

Yummy Organic Produce at the Farmers Market

Lazy Sunday at the pool

image via
What I have been watching lately. I have to admit, it's kind of cheesy sometimes but I am so curious. 
Have you been watching?

Thanks for reading!
xo

4 comments:

  1. hi, just found your blog, i love it. i have a new post up, would love to know what you think,
    your new follower, eimear x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, PLL is so cheesy but i absolutely love it!!
    and all of that food looks delicious! perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove :
    - Lauren Conrad's book
    - reading by the pool
    - PLL is just cheesy but always makes me feel good :)
    Thanks for your sweek comment, it enabled me to discover your blog and now, I'm your newest fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the LC books yet but want too! I am also a fan of Pretty Little Liars! I love it! If you get a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)