Friday, August 31, 2012

Fall Fever

As I was trudging up the hill to class yesterday (for those of you who do not know, the University of Utah campus is pretty much on a mountain, you are either walking up or downhill) in the 100 degree weather, I could not help but think how excited I am for fall. Fall clothes, decorations, smells, tastes. Everything! It can not come soon enough! Here are some of the things I am most excited about:


Pumpkin Spice Latte's

image via
Drives up the Canyon to see the fall foilage


images via pinterest
Fall Decorating (I will be doing at least one of these this fall)

and last but certainly not least...Fall Clothes!
From left to right: MadewellFree PeopleAG DenimCurrent/Elliot
I am loving the fall colored denim. I feel like I would get a lot more wear out of these since the colder months last much longer here in Utah. Along with chunky knit sweaters and boots, I can't wait!

What are your favorite pieces for fall?
Thanks for reading!
xo

9 comments:

  1. oh man, I love fall colors!

    gorgeous

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fall i love you but i am not ready for you yet. good thing here in socal you wont be here quite yet so i can bask in the heat of summer a bit longer but i am looking forward to boots and scarves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so ready for fall! I love all those jeans!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! thats exactly how ive been feeling, just craving all things fall!

    http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo excited for Fall!! But it isn't going to get cool here for a long while (FL) :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for Fall! Well, I'm still nostalgic that Summer is ALREADY ending... I want to try these Fall decorating ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very excited for fall! I can't wait to get pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all of these!!! you're adorable!
    www.theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)