Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Uniform





Top: F21 Jeans: BDG (and on sale!) Shoes: Coach (old) Bag: Kate Spade (no longer available) Necklace: Etsy Watch: Skagen via Nordstrom Bracelet: Juicy Couture

This weekend I spent a lot of time running around and I wanted to be comfortable so I just chose a simple top and jeans. I finally got one of those necklaces everyone and their mom has been wearing and I love it! It goes with so many different outfits! If you don't have one, you should definitely consider it! 

Thanks for reading!
xo,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Cute look, i love your bag,nice blog, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is perfect! i love that purse, so fierce!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Way to join the club..those necklaces really do go well with anything! Oh, and if I ever see you around with that bag...I might steal it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polka dots, the necklace and the bag! Great look! I'm your newest follower :) Visit my blog to enter to win the necklace you have on in white!


    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)