Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hi-Low













































Dress: Willow&Clay (could not find it, but this one is the same dress just not in a print) Jacket: Thrifted (similar) Shoes: Target (last season, similar) Bag: Kate Spade (fall version here) Necklace: Etsy Belt: Unknown Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old, similar) Watch: Skagen

The Hi-low skirt was another trend I was a little hesitant to jump on board with. Once I saw this dress, however, I knew it was meant to be. It's so comfortable. Hopefully I can transition this into the early part of fall with these boots in taupe. 

Also, for those of you who asked the recipe for the tomato soup I made this weekend can be found  here (if you don't have a scale, I used 9 tomatoes and make sure they are ripe). I'm also planning on trying this one as well. You can't go wrong with tomato soup and grilled cheese! 
Speaking of grilled cheese, I have to share this with you...

I will be making this ASAP. Does it not look scrumptious?

Thanks for reading!
xo,
Amy

13 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! Glad I found your blog! xo.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'd love for you to follow! :)Following you! xo.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good high-low dress and that purse is such a great pop of contrast! Love it!

    xo
    Kristin
    www.LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! The high-low looks great on you.
    AND...seriously...the bacon potato grilled cheese sandwich?!!? That sounds utterly AMAZING!!!

    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing necklace!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute, in love with that bag!

    www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous, love the denim jacket, nice blog, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! Love your bag and how you added the denim jacket!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this denim jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such an adorable outfit! love the floral dress with denim jacket!

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok again....love your handbag! i think we should be friends cause i love kate spade as well!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great dress! super colorful loving it! love your blog too! I am your newest follower :)

    xo Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)