Wednesday, August 22, 2012

London Calling

In just over a month I am headed across the pond to London! I am pretty excited about going but I am especially excited about the shopping! (my favorite thing to do while traveling, besides eating) However, I am not very familiar with London or what to do while I am there so I am open to suggestions! Here are a few places I am planning on stopping by while I am there. 

Of course, I do not feel like I can go to Britain and not go to Topshop!
I browsed through their online site and picked out some of my favorite pieces:


1/2/3/4/5/6



image via
Harrods is another place that I feel I have to go while I am in London. I have heard such good things about it.




image via
My aunt and uncle actually live just outside of London and this my aunts favorite department store. I am so excited to go explore and look at some fabulous designer pieces (we have very few in the state of Utah)




I have been oogling this pair of rain boots for months! I first saw them on Pinterest and as soon as I heard that I was going to London I decided to wait to get them so I could try them on in person. This is the #1 item I hope I come home with to help me through the campus slush during the winter/spring. Aren't they adorable!?


buy them here (also in navy and black)

I would love suggestions on where to go while I am there (especially places to eat). 
Thanks for reading!
xo, Amy



7 comments:

  1. I adore Topshop :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those rain boots are just perfect!! and really wish i was traveling to europe right about now. sounds like a dream!
    and i just LOVE topshop!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you are traveling to London! Super jealous. I wish I had suggestions for places to go, but I have never been! Enjoy your trip, I'd love to see the places you discover!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/
    http://marisagiraudo.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so JEALOUS! fun!!! I got a skirt from topshop and i love it! It is so soft!! I wish there was a store near by! As for my breakfast shake...I update that link. I for got to put it on there. Whoops!! And you are definitely right, I need to go thrifting!I have been planning on it, I just have to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE London! Have so much fun. Harrods is awesome!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo jealous! London is definitely my favorite city! and Harrods is AMAZING.

    if you have never been you have to try Nandos-its really popular over there and tinsel town-they have the BEST milkshakes and burgers!

    and if you can you should totally plan a day trip to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have never been to London so i can't help you with that. but i heard the Kardashian's line is now in the UK?





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)