Monday, August 20, 2012

Back To School









































Top: Joie/ Pants: J.Crew (old, but these color ones are similar)/ Shoes: Urban Outfitters/ Watch: Skagen via Nordstrom/ Bag:Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Sunnies: Ray-Ban/ Necklace: J. Crew Factory (old, but I love this one!)

Today I am back to the daily grind of school. I tried to put a little sunshine in my outfit to make it a little more exciting. We'll see if that worked by the end of the day. Wish me luck!
Thanks for reading
xo,
Amy

6 comments:

  1. Cute top! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, the yellow look stunning on you. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I've got some exciting news regarding Giuliana Rancic. Eek! xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow is a great color on you, very happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I think yellow is a hard color for some blondes to pull off so I'm glad I can!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)