Monday, August 6, 2012

Some Good News



 I don't know if anyone else saw this but it was just announced that H&M will start offering a home collection next year in the U.S! (read the article here) I am pretty excited about it! Inexpensive, cute items for your house are sometimes hard to find so it is always nice to have another option for affordable decorations. I checked out the European site for H&M and picked out some of my favorite pieces that would work well in my apartment. 



1/2/3/4
(all images via)

What do you think? Have you ever bought any home collection items from H&M or have any other favorite places to get decorations? Would love to hear about it!
Thanks for reading
xo, Amy

P.S. Sorry everything is black/grey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)