Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wish List

Wish List
set created on polyvore
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 (I have also seen these socks in the mens section at Nordstrom Rack)/9

Sorry for kind of disappearing this week, it's the end of the semester so I have been studying a lot.
 Here are a few things that are on my Christmas/Birthday List (my birthday is December 31st!). Can't say I would be disappointed if I ended up with any of these.
I hope you had a fabulous week and that you have an even better weekend!
Thanks for reading!
xo

8 comments:

  1. I really love those watch and boots!
    Following you on GFC!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really want that camera! And the watch is divine!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new canon is on my wishlist too!! -fingers crossed- xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That camera is at the top of my list too, although no one is going to be buying it for me... haha. Saving my pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist! I think I need to add some of these items to my list :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable sparkle watch—love! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the watch. Seriously, need. And the boots. Actually, I just want everything on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that we may have identical wishlists...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)