Sunday, December 2, 2012

C is for Cookie

One of my favorite parts about this time of year is all of the parties and all of the different foods that you have the opportunity to try. I love to bake a bunch of cookies and give them out as gifts or bring them to my work potluck for everyone to enjoy. 
Here are a few cookie recipes that I absolutely love and I know you (and your family and friends) will too!

image via
These are one of my absolute favorite cookies. They are small enough that you don't feel too guilty about eating more than one or ten. However, make sure you are not home alone when these are done or else there may not be any for anyone else! 

image via
Sugar Cookies
It would not be the Holidays without a simple sugar cookie. I love how versatile these are, you can decorate them however you want. It's a family tradition to make and decorate a load of these every year. Just make sure to leave some for that Christmas guy!

image via
Christmas Macarons

I am a total sucker for macarons and they are actually not as hard to make as you would think, just time-consuming. I have not tried this recipe but they look absolutely amazing and I am planning on making them for my work party in a couple weeks. This recipe actually has three different fillings: eggnog marshmallow, white chocolate peppermint buttercream, and spicy milk chocolate mocha ganache....I'm sold!! Post on this later!


image via
Moon Rocks
I made these last year for my family and everyone loved them. These are definitely for the chocolate pretzel lover!

Happy December and happy Monday!
Now lets all go have a cookie.

7 comments:

  1. Mexican cookies are the best! Of coarse I am in love with anything Mexican!! SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I've got to have some of those Moon Rocks ones!! Thanks for sharing!

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cookies! All of these look so yummy!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the recommendations, I definitely have been craving sweets lately. Have you ever had/made pizookies?? They're about the most delicious things ever (recipe on our blog).

    If you have a minute, we're hosting a giveaway on H&J--see you there??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you now too =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)