Friday, November 16, 2012

Mad for Plaid

Something about the cooler weather makes me want to layer up with plaid flannel. There is something so Upper East Coast Prep to me (think Classy Girls Wear Pearls) and I love it. It's very easy to over-do plaid, and you don't want to look like a Catholic school girl but just adding bits to your outfit can give it the perfect winter feel.
 
On a side note, have you heard of Hukkster? It's a site, kind of like Pinterest. You add the "Hukk It" tab to your bookmark bar and while you are shopping you can add it to your list and they will e-mail you when it goes on sale! I actually just got an e-mail this morning that this top just went on sale! Happy Shopping!

Thanks for reading!
xo

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love plaid!

    check out how I am wearign mine on twitter! @MyFashAvenue

    Thanks for stopping by! And yes, Emma does look a bit thinner!

    xo
    Deanne

    myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving plaid right now! All these pieces are great!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that plaid shirt and plan to wear it all fall with my puffer vest

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need more plaid in my wardrobe. Super cute iPhone Case!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plaid!!!!!

    I'm a new follower :-))
    I'd like if you follow me back *_*
    Kiss!
    http://ilmiopiccolomondo-88.blogspot.it/
    Andrea *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)