Thursday, November 15, 2012

Shades of Purple



 
Turtleneck: J.Crew (old) Coat: J.Crew Jeans:BDG Shoes: Enzo Angioli (last year) Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Necklace: Midnight Girls via Etsy Gloves: Nordstrom (gifted) Sunglasses: Nordstrom B.P.
 
It has definitely cooled off a lot here as you can see! The snow is melting a little bit but we are expected to get another storm this weekend.
 My brain is totally fried right now, finals are coming up and I don't know how much more information I can handle. At least in a week from today I get to stuff my face with as much turkey and mashed potatoes as I want. That's something to look forward to, isn't it?
 
Also, if you live in Utah the new outlets at Traverse Mountain open tomorrow! Just in time for holiday shopping! They are having a soft opening tonight from 5-9. The best part about it? There is a J.Crew Factory!
Any holiday shopping plans for the weekend? Are you planning on doing any black Friday shopping this year? Would love to hear!
 
Thanks so much for reading!
xo

8 comments:

  1. good luck with finals & the rest of your studying!! you're doing it in great style, that's got to count for something! right?!?!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple and turquoise together! I totally know how the fried brain feels...the end of the semester could not end soon enough!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much snow!! I love your coat, and think I have the same necklace... it's a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I'd love to go to a J.Crew outlet! Alas, I live in Montana....
    Love that purple!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely purple coat! Lovin' the snow pics :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!

    Please check out my blog, I would love to read what you think of my latest post!


    P.s. I am your newest follower!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, it snowed! It doesn't snow where I live so it is exciting to see when it does else where! Cute look!!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this coat!! Love the colors in this outfit!! So cute.

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)