Monday, November 26, 2012

Daily



Tee: J.Crew Factory (old) Cardigan: Halogen (old, similar and on sale!) Jeans: Sanctuary via T.J. Maxx (similar) Shoes: Target Scarf: Charlotte Ruche (old, similar) Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch: Skagen

This is the kind of outfit I want to wear everyday. Nothing too complicated and perfect for school.

Also, the first ever Trader Joe's opens this Friday in Utah! Sad to say I am actually more excited about this than when H&M first opened here. I guess eating trumps shopping sometimes, especially when candy cane joe joe's are in season. 

Happy Tuesday!
xo

11 comments:

  1. HA- candy cane joe joe's are pretty important this time of year!!! this outfit is perfect for running around, heading to & from school, and doing it all in style!!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute!! I love all the colors put together!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, especially the scarf!


    I dont know what I would do without Trader Joes, Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of style! Sort of an everyday mom thing too :)
    Perhaps we could follow each other?

    XO - Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your relaxed style! You look gorgeous :) Love your blog dear. would you like to follow each other? :)

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pants! Those shoes...fab!


    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rust color of these pants with those flats! Great scenery, too!

    Xo, Rachel

    Glitzy Blues

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love this look :-) Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)