Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's beginning

Yes, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Utah. It started snowing Friday and did not stop until sometime early Sunday morning. Utah has arguably "the best snow on earth", or at least that is the slogan that we like to have printed on our license plates here. 
My view Saturday morning.

I'm starting to get excited for the Holiday season. This is my favorite time of year! Not just the holidays themselves but just how people act, the festivities, spending time with family and friends, cookies, Home Alone, the list goes on!
It also has me thinking about Christmas sweaters. I think that this is something that everyone should have in their closet. I know this may seem kind of comical on a blog such as this but you always want to be prepared for those ugly christmas sweater parties! Running to Savers last minute usually does not guarantee best pick of the ugly sweater crop. Here are a few that I found so we can all be prepared!

1/2/3/4/5

Urban Outfitters has a really good selection, and most are below $40. 
Are you going to be purchasing a Christmas sweater this year or do you already have one? What do you look forward to during the holidays? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks so much for reading!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Geez, that snow! I'm so glad it's not snowing here yet! I am getting in the Christmas spirit though! I've been drinking Peppermint Mochas like crazy and am almost finished with Christmas Shopping!

    I am really digging the cat sweater! My neighbor has a cute solid white cat that wears a leopard print bow tie collar! This sweater reminds me of her! :)

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get myself a Christmas Sweater!!! These are great picks!!! Hope you guys are surviving that snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I think we got the snow before you (came in on Thursday, by Sunday it was melty and now it's warming up a bit!)
    I wobble between liking the snow and hating it though...
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Christmas sweaters are so cute!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)