Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gloomy




Top: Nordstrom Rack (really old) Cardigan: Halogen (old, similar) Pants: Sanctuary via T.J. Maxx Shoes: Old Navy (old, similar) Purse: Calvin Klein (old) Necklace: Etsy  

This weekend was a gloomy one, not as pretty as the snow from last weekend! Brady and I went and saw the new James Bond movie, Skyfall and I really enjoyed it. I have not seen many of the James Bond movies all the way through so I guess I better get on that! Now I am just prepping for Thursday for my delicious family Thanksgiving feast! How about you?

Thanks so much for reading!
xo

6 comments:

  1. love the turquoise and red! great combo!!
    hope you enjoyed the movie :)

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully we are just talking about gloomy just in terms of weather! This is when you should just hop in the car and come visit AZ and then we could meet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit! Just discovered your blog and I love it! Definitely a new reader -- hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look,love the bag and necklace
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Your outfit is fabulous! I love that necklace!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklace, it's the perfect accessory for this outfit! Gorg!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)