Monday, February 4, 2013

Winter Blues




Sweater: Bloomingdales (gifted) Jeans: Aeropostale (old) Boots:Enzo Angiolini Coat: Burberry (borrowed) Watch: Skagen Earrings: Kate Hines (gifted) Sunglasses: Nordstrom Belt: Target

I have got to say, I really hope that Punxsutawney Phil was right about spring being just around the corner. Even though it will probably still snow here until May, I am looking forward to it warming up just a bit. I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I went out for my gorgeous friend, Jenn's, birthday on Saturday night and we had so much fun. Sometimes all you need is a night out to help get rid of the winter blues. You should also check out the beauty line she founded here (the girl is a makeup master and such a sweetheart). Also, huge thanks to my best friend Devin for letting me borrow her coat (lucky girl lives in FL). 

Hope you have such a happy Monday! (if that is even possible)

10 comments:

  1. Love the baby blue color with the trench, such a classic combination! Glad you had fun celebrating your friends Birthday. We can't wait for Spring either.
    XO Wil Harris
    WilHarris3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coat, it is just gorgeous!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to schedule regular girls night out every once in a while. You just need it! Love this coat! I'm ready for spring but NOT summer. It gets crazy hot here.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope spring is around the corner too!! >.< snow usually stops end of February but the freezing cold sticks around well into April ;(


    xo, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore that coat! What a nice friend you have :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    Come check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great photos. The coat is fantastic (you lucky girl!). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the coat with the toggles, I have been wanting a coat like this. : )


      Ali of

      www.dressingken.com

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)