Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nautical Nonsense

Nautical Nonsense

set created on polyvore
Forever 21 Anchor Sweater $20/J.Crew Anchor Ring $38Betsey Johnson Sailboat Stud Earrings $25Dogeared Anchor Charm Necklace $48Sperry Top Sider $80Gap Anchor Sweatshirt $40Asos Anchor Sweater Dress $67

Although it is snowing outside, I can't help but yearn for warmer days. Who isn't right now?
Here are a few of the nautical-themed items I am loving right now that I just may have to add to my summer wardrobe.

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. I will always have a soft spot for nautical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute anchor knits!
    xx,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of these picks! Especially those sperry's!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love all of these! especially the boat shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nautical! J.Crew has the cutest nautical swimsuits!!! Love them!

    barringtonbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)