Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Liebster

image via
Hello there! Jordan from Opal & Violet was kind enough to nominate me for a Liebster award, and I thought it would be a fun way for my readers to get to know me a little better. 
So, here's how it works:
1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award. 
4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.  
5. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
6. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award. 

11 Random facts about me:
1. I had a huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio when Titanic came out.
2. I love really bad T.V. shows.. I am a sucker for Real Housewives NJ, so good, so bad. 
3. I grew up on the East Coast, Maryland to be exact.
4. I have never dyed my hair.
5. I graduated High School Early.
6. I love tequila
7.  I'm really bad at going to bed early, even when I have to get up early..
8. My Grandparents retired in the South of France and I am lucky enough to get to visit them often.
9. I did not have a smart phone until the end of 2012.
10.I was on the Sailing team at my high school in Maryland, a group of my friends did it as a joke but it was probably my favorite part of school. So many good memories.
11. I love dessert, it's my favorite part of any meal.


Questions from Jordan:
1. Who is your favorite famous duo?
  Harold and Maude  It's kind of an inside joke with my boyfriend. The old ladies love him! If you have not seen the movie, watch it! It's so good and I think it's on Netflix streaming. 

2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
Park Cafe. Best breakfast place in SLC.
3. Do you prefer wedges or stilettos?.
I guess wedges but I don't even wear those very often..
4. Would you rather wear a statement necklace or statement earrings?
Statement necklace!
5. Going old school here: Backstreet Boys or NSYNC?
NSYNC for sure. I just love Justin Timberlake, still do.
6. What book would you recommend me to read?
I don't even know. I have not read a non-school book in forever.
7. Who is your favorite character on FRIENDS?
I actually have only seen like one episode of Friends so I don't think I could answer this fairly. I hate the 'canned' laughter, so I can barely get through an episode.
8. What is one hair product you can't live without?
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Serum, it's semi-pricey but it lasts forever and does wonders for your hair
9. Do you speak any other languages?
 A little French.

10. What is your favorite dish to cook?
Chili, I know that seems kind of boring but there is just so much you can do with it!

11. If I were to visit the city you live, where should I go?
Hmm, there are so many places! I would recommend going to see the Salt Lake Temple, since that is a landmark of UT. I have lists of restaurants that I would recommend and I would definitely say to go to Park City. 

My 11 Questions:

1. Have you ever been out of the country?
2. What is your favorite movie and why?
3. What are the 3 things you could not live without?
4. Have you ever had any pets?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. Where is the place you have lived the longest?
7. Have you ever won anything off of the radio?
8. Is your room usually messy or clean?
9. Do you keep a journal?
10. What is your favorite nail polish color?
11. Are you a procrastinator?

However, I am breaking ALL the rules and I am not tagging any bloggers, but I would love for my readers to answer the questions above, if you choose to!

Have a great Tuesday!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks for answering my questions!! It's so great to learn more about you!

    xo, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I definitely have an addiction for trashy reality TV shows! Adore this!
    And I've never been a fan of FRIENDS either. I think we are the only ones, ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Amy! It's always nice to get to know a little bit about other bloggers.. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Nice learning more about you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)