Monday, February 25, 2013

The Little Things







I think that it is always good to recognize the little things that light up your day.
 I know that I tend to get caught up on the little things that are stressful or that annoy me and the good things get pushed aside. 

For me, there are afternoon walks with my dog (teasing him to get a good photo), winter days that are slowly coming to an end, fresh flowers, and most importantly seeing old friends that you have not seen in a few years. I am headed back to Washington D.C. in a few weeks to see my dad and I could not be more excited. One of the highlights of my trip will be visiting good ol' Solomons, MD, where I grew up and where I left some very good friends behind. I am so looking forward to tears of joy, lots of hugs, and catching up over some of the best crab cakes Maryland has to offer.
What are some things that get you through your day?
Just something to ponder on this wonderful Monday. February is almost over, can you believe it?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. February really did seem to fly by. Love this post, there are so many little things in our daily lives to be excited and happy about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute doggie!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)