Thursday, February 14, 2013

Casual Valentines Day




Sweater: Forever 21 Jeans: Aeropostale (really old) Shoes: Sole Society Bag: Steven By Steve Madden (old) Watch: Skagen Necklace: BaubleBar

First of all, Happy Valentines Day! We decided to celebrate Valentines a few days early this year because Brady works today and it's my sisters birthday. Happy Birthday Sarah!
 I am sorry for my unplanned hiatus, I had a few tests and that in combination with no one being able to take photos for me = no blog posts. I have decided to give up watching TV for lent, I have a really bad habit of saying "I'll only watch one episode" and then it turns into half of the season. No TV for a while will be good for me, more time for the blog! Speaking of TV, have you seen American Horror Story? We are halfway through the first season and it's SO good. Don't watch it by yourself though (I tried and failed miserably). Sorry for my rambling. Happy Valentines Day and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)