Friday, February 15, 2013

Bundled





Coat: J.Crew (old, similar) Pants: J.Crew (great price!) Boots: Enzo Angiolini Gloves, Hat, Scarf: J.Crew (all old) Bag: Longchamp (gifted) Sunglasses: Nordstrom 

Lately it has been so cold that every day for school I have to bring the essentials: Scarf, Hat, Gloves, Coffee. I guess the last one isn't that 'essential' but it's always nice to have. Also, my new Longchamp bag is amazing. I have wanted one for a very long time and it is perfect for taking everything I need and then some. I love that it folds up and I can't wait to travel with it. 

I hope you have a great Friday! I am looking for some books to start reading and I would love suggestions. I was thinking about Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Have you read it? I would love opinions/suggestions. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. This look is awesome, and don't take this the wrong way but I want to rip that scarf of your neck. I love it. Have you read the matched series? Those are pretty good books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish we lived closer! I will have to check them out :) Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. winter chic!!! love the bright blue & red paired together!
    love a longchamp bag to travel with!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable! love the mix of red and blue. such a cheerful combination on a chilly day.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)