Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Color






Coat: J.Crew (old) Shirt: Volcom (so comfy!) Pants: J.Crew (old, similar) Boots: Enzo Angiolini (old, similar) Bag: Kate Spade Necklace: Forever 21

Nothing like some bold colors and my go-to boots to make this winter weather a little brighter. I hope you had a nice long weekend. Mine could have been better, I got in a little fender bender on Sunday but no one was hurt so all is well. Also went to a Utah Grizzlies game Saturday night (it's our local minor league ? hockey team) for the first time I have to admit it was an experience. This was my first hockey game and the fights seemed a little staged to me but it was a lot of fun! Did you do anything fun this weekend?

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. love the outfit! the colour is great :)

    -katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous color combo! Love it!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your fender bender! That really stinks!! :(

    LOVE this color combo! You look gorgeous, girl!

    xo, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your your jacket!!
    Awesome outfit overall :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your green bag!

    xx
    Christine
    www.couturebay.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your jacket. I usually go the safe route with neutral colors like black and brown. This makes me want to impulse buy a violet or even a bright red coat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, you look very pretty.

    PS: Please go visit my blog and follow me if you like it. I am new in this world and I am loving it =)
    http://rose-charles.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)