Monday, February 18, 2013

Target Love - Spring '13

Target Love - Spring '13

Shop the post:

I seriously have an unhealthy relationship with Target that I think many of you can relate to. It goes something like this: 

(sorry for the language, there was just no better way to say it) 

Luckily, all of these picks are under $40 and perfect for spring. I am loving that lavender/lilac color right now and can't wait to wear it. Maybe after the snowstorm we are supposed to be getting on Wednesday. Happy Shopping and I hope you have a great Presidents Day!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love that pink purse. I will have to keep my eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I LOVE Target. I just bought two pairs of shoes & earrings from there. I never knew they sold cute stuff! I'm hooked now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)