Monday, March 4, 2013

A Mission

Hello! Sorry for my unannounced hiatus, things have been kind of crazy and blogging got put on the back burner for a minute.
Anyways, now that I have a Canon Rebel T3i, (which I love by the way but I still have a LOT of learning to do) and I have a few vacations coming up, I have been on a mission for the perfect camera bag to hold everything. Problem is, I want one that does not look like I am going hiking or even that I am carrying a camera bag at all. The one I got with my camera is like a walking target, it says Canon Rebel on it, like, really? I might as well just get a fanny pack. Here are my favorites that I am still deciding on. If you know of any other ones or own one of these, let me know what you think in the comments!

This bag has so much padding and it looks really spacious, which is really great. I do love that it does not look like a camera bag as well. 

I love this bag. Simple as that but the price is a little steep.

What do you think? Which one would you choose? I would love some input. 
Thanks so much for reading. Happy Monday!


6 comments:

  1. I would take an ona in a heart beat of that price wasn't such a pain in the butt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bags are gorgeous!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that second bag. The strap on the first one might be a bit long for a camera case - you don't want it to be banging around. Just my two cents!
    xL

    Check out our NiftyThrifty coat giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally right! Thanks for the input :)

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh, let me know when you find the perfect one! I've been on the hunt as well!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)