Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Poppin'

Pop of Pink

Well I guess I already failed one of my new years goals, to post 5 days a week. Off to a great start...not. We all get one day to recover from the New Years celebrations though, right? That is my excuse anyways, so I am thinking today is the start of my new year.

Although spring is far from near, I love looking at all of the new spring and resort collections. Since it is only 20 degrees outside, I am hoping for a little bit of warmer weather. I am in love with every single piece pictured above and hopefully will be able to add one or two to my spring/summer wardrobe (especially that bag, and the shoes).

I hope you had an amazing new years and have a great day getting back to real life!

Thanks for reading

7 comments:

  1. A pop of pink is the perfect way to start off 2013!

    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry...you still have plenty of 2013 left to post! =)
    Love that pink bag too!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! That bag is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree! I love these picks--I want them too :) And good luck with your new years resolution, I am sure you will be able to make it happen in the future!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pants! Thats watch is so fun looking!

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my latest post!


    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking at all the spring stuff too, it gets me excited for the spring! I love that bag and the top.

    Vianca
    Little Miss Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Amy. Such a fabulous post. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my Candy Land Christmas party. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)