Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lately






Top: H&M (no longer available, similar) Coat: Juicy Couture (old) Jeans: T.J. Maxx Boots: Joules Clothing (ON SALE) Bag: Kate Spade (no longer available, similar) Necklace: Forever 21 (no longer available, similar) Watch: Skagen 

Keeping warm has been a challenge here the last few weeks. Our weather has steadily been in the teens and it is miserable. I can't wait for spring! However, the colder weather has let me watch the entire first season of Revenge (Yes, I am considering this an accomplishment ha.)
I am completely hooked! Have you seen it?

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Revenge is Amaing!!! and I love those pants, cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!!!

    Sarahvillarim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! And yes, love revenge! Once you watch one episode you just can't stop!

    xo, ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! I am so sick of the cold!! At least you look darling bundling up!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)