Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentines Attire


set created on polyvore
Topshop Heart Flippy Dress $80ban.do Heart Shoe Clips $25Forever 21 Love Sweater $22.80/Kate Spade Estate Garden Studs $58Sole Society 'Callie' Flat $50/ Dogeared Heart Pendant $62/ Essie Nail Polish (from Left to Right)1/ 2/ 3

Maybe this post is a little premature but you can never start planning too early, right? I feel like Valentines day is the one day of the year you can dress in all pink and red and look like a little girl again and no one can say anything about it (besides Halloween, I guess). It's also my little sisters' birthday!
All of these picks are under $100 and add some extra glam to your wardrobe just in time for Valentines day!

Hope you have a great Tuesday!
Thanks for reading!


 

15 comments:

  1. I can't believe Valentine's Day is so close! Love all of these picks :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress couldn't be any cuter

    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink and red together all the time! I love those shoes. Super cute!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness! I love that heart dress!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur style. definitely following u!
    style-senses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that heart dress, so cute! And that quote is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loove Valentines!!!

    Great post!! Following here!

    Sarahvillarim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a sucker for hearts! I love all of your picks, especially that sweater!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe that V Day is coming up so quickly!! Lovely picks, dear!

    xo
    Brittany
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ban.do. Everything's so cute! And you reminded me that Valentine's day is almost here, I totally forgot! So many events!! Xmas-Sale (lol)-Valentine's-Easter...
    This is such a cute moodboard =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stumbled upon your blog, I love this look! My sister has that sweater in black, so cute!

    new follower :)

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hearts on fun clothing!!! Valentine's day is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the hearts dress!!

    http://myfashionbreak.blogspot.com.es/

    xxoo from Spain

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)