Friday, January 4, 2013

Work It Out

 
The cliche New Years Resolution is getting back into shape/losing weight or however you want to say it. In my opinion, when you like what you are wearing you are much more likely to reach those goals.
If you are trying to lose weight or just get more fit, I highly recommend getting a heart rate monitor. When I am using mine I always feel like I am actually doing something and getting results instead of just obliviously walking on the treadmill or whatever it is you are doing. I have not used the one pictured above but it connects to an app on your smartphone so you do not need the watch, which I think is pretty cool. If anyone has tried it, I would love to hear your review!
 
Happy Friday and thanks for reading!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I am so afraid to get back to the gym! AH! But those shoes would help;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading back to the gym tomorow and I'm a little nervous! I know I'll be thankful in the long run though! I do wear a heart rate monitor (and LOVE it!) but I've never used one that syncs with the phone! Maybe I'll try that one once I've worn this one out! ;)

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your workout picks! The Nike Frees are the best!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog A Little Dash of Darling

    Xo,
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I definitely need new gym shoes. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picks and I completely agree with your comment on if you like what you are wearing your are more likely to workout! New workout clothes is the reason I started running!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)