Monday, January 14, 2013

A Little Snow




Top: J.Crew Factory (old) Sweater: Halogen (old, similar) Jeans: Aeropostale  (old) Shoes: Target Scarf: Tai Pan (old)  

I hope you had a great weekend! 
Here in Salt Lake we got a huge snowstorm on Thursday night and I was absolutely loving it (with the help of all-wheel drive). The next couple weeks are full of exciting things here in Utah. The Sundance Film Festival starts this weekend and I'm hoping to head up there and soak up some of the madness while it lasts. 

I hope you have a fabulous Monday.
Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. so lucky! i wish i had snow like that!!! :) u look great as always!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit-simple yet oh so cute!
    I live in Montana and we got about a foot over the weekend! Plus it's been dipping down into the -15deg.'s at night!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this outfit! It's perfect. And hope you have fun at the festival, keep us updated on how it is!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I would love to go to sundance! So jealous over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, adore this outfit. You look amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowy day look!!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual and super sweet :)

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)