Monday, January 28, 2013

Bi-Polar





Top: Tommy Hilfiger Coat: Banana Republic (old, similar) Pants: J.Crew (old, similar) Shoes: Sole Society Bag: Kate Spade Watch: Skagen

The weather here has been so nuts the past couple of days.
 First we had freezing rain, which made walking to class turn into ice-skating to class (don't believe me, watch this for a good laugh), then fog, and now so much snow! I hope you are staying warm wherever you are! I am counting down the days until spring!

This weekend I did go out and see Silver Linings Playbook and I loved it! It's really slow but it's funny and I am convinced Jennifer Lawrence can play any role she wants. Have you seen anything good lately?

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. the weather is super nuts here too, i hate it! love your green bag though!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather might be crazy but your outfit sure is fabulous! I adore your bag!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is so cute! And I love the ruffle detail of the otherwise traditional plaid top! Silver Linings was amazing, in my opinion!


    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your outfit, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard amazing things about Life of Pi! I need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That purse is perfection!!! I need to add some green to my closet ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same coat! I love it!! Its so warm!!

    barringtonbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)