Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Years

New Years
set created on polyvore
Hello there! I hope you had a fabulous Holiday!
Mine was filled with family, food, and way too much sugar.
Now it is time for New Years (and more importantly, my birthday). I am turning the ripe old age of 22 on Monday and could not be more excited. I purchased this pair of sequin leggings to wear and I am really excited to style them. It might look something like above (but with more than just one bottle of champagne).

Do you have anything sparkly to wear on New Years?
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. You got some sequined leggings?!?! I'm so jealous!! I can't wait to see an outfit post with them!!!

    Happy *almost* Birthday, Amy!!

    Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I see a mint version of Rebecca Minkoff's bag. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sequins!
    So pretty outfit!
    xoxo Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sequin pants are so perfect for parties:)
    Happy New Year!
    Chelsea, www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sequin leggings!

    XO,
    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply stunning!
    I'm following you on Pinterest!

    xx,

    Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)