Friday, December 14, 2012

Freedom




image via pinterest

This is seriously how I feel now that finals are over. Sorry for disappearing again but studying just was my priority over the last week. I feel bad for whining about school, I am very lucky to be attending college, but this semester was brutal. I am so glad to have it over with. I am a free woman for the next few weeks and could not be happier. Anyways..


Top and Pants: T.J. Maxx Coat: J.Crew (old) Booties: Target Bag: Kate Spade

Are you all ready for the holidays? We put up our tree last night so it's starting to feel a lot more festive around here. This month is flying by and I have a lot of fun things planned over the next couple weeks. Thank you so much for reading!

15 comments:

  1. Love the blue and red combo! :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I appreciate your honest opinion! ;)

    xo
    Deanne

    myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your pants! so pretty:)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha happy your finals are over too! I have friends who've just finished up so I know how stressful students get, I feel for you all!
    Great outfit! LOVE the jeans! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the contrasting colors. very cute outfit! I too recently put up my Christmas tree- Only a couple more days till Christmas! eek!

    Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
    XO Amy
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore this outfit, Amy. You look amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those pants! and i feel the same way about finals, thank goodness they're over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming up! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great statement
    :)
    LVE the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for finishing!! Enjoy the holidays!
    Great look. Love the color of your pants!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for finishing! You go girl. And I hate to break it to you, but the holidays are still brutal post-college. Ha ha yay for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That coat is TJMaxx? Great find, lady. And ditto to all the other ladies' sentiments -- a huge congrats to you on finishing. :)

    Hope you're having a great week!

    xo Hallie
    corals + cognacs

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my I have those booties in tan and am kicking myself because I didnt get them in black and now they're sold out online! Lucky girl and you look great!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)