Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winding Down




Dress: H&M (old, similar) Turtleneck: Lands End Boots: Enzo Angiolini (old, similar) Bag: Kate Spade (similar and on sale!) Necklace: Forever 21 Watch: Skagen
 
I feel like this holiday season is winding down already. Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away? I still have some shopping to do so I will be facing the crowds at the mall this weekend, which is less than thrilling. I hope you are all having a great week so far!
Thanks for reading!
 
 



5 comments:

  1. Super cute-love the pop of Christmas color the purse adds! I KNOW! The Christmas season went by far too fast for my taste!
    .~.*~.*Natasha*~.*~.
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. Your dress and bag are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that bag! now following
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true! Christmas hasn't even started yet and I feel like the holiday season is already coming to an end. You are absolutely adorable, girl! Loving your style!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pairing! It's absolutely adorable. Never would have thought of these layers, but it gives me good ideas :)

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)