Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Gift Guide: Under $25


I've been seeing a lot of gift guides lately and I wanted to put my two-cents in.
 Actually, my 25 cents because all of my picks are $25 dollars or less so you won't break the bank! (because let's be honest, those $88 socks on the J.Crew gift guide are just a little too much)

 1. Philosophy 'Bake Shoppe' Duo ~ $22
2. Kate Spade Pop Fizz Clink fold-over Holiday cards ~ $24 (for 10)
3. Asos Pieces Ellena Snood ~ $18.47 (also in black and nude)
4. Bare.Minerals Try. Believe. Love ~ $20
5. See's Candies petit Santa box ~ $9.55 (Bonus: going to the store for a treat!)
6. Madewell Gemweave Friendship Bracelet ~ $14.50
 7. Pins and Needles Pinwheel Glove ~ $20 (a variety of other colors as well)
8. Pim + Larkin Stone Center Flower Earring ~ $14
9. Xhilaration Junior's Pajama Set ~ $24.99

I like to get kind of those little luxuries that I would not usually buy myself. These are my picks for some nice gifts for your friends/family/coworkers that your wallet will thank you for and maybe you will have a little extra left over to get yourself something nice. 

Happy Thursday! 
Thanks for reading










12 comments:

  1. I love your gift guide under $25! So many are gift guide under $100! :) Visit my blog for a Stella & Dot GIVE AWAY!
    XO Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $25 is definitely more wallet-friendly! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful ideas! I've been wanting those polka dot pj's for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a fan of passing along a cute snood. They are the perfect warm & cozy holiday gift!

    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift guide! I'm loving the Kate Spade Holiday Cards...they's so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks for these tips!

    very nice blog by the way :)
    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bake shop duo!!! so great :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gift guide as well. Thanks for checking out mine and stopping by my blog! Your blog is darling and you have some great picks going on!

    xo,
    A Little Dash of Darling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun gift ideas! Espeically number 5! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute picks! Loving those Target pjs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)