Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Ski Tee






Top: J.Crew (old) Cardigan: Nordstrom (old, similar) Pants: J.Crew (old, similar and on sale!) Bag: Steven by Steve Madden Boots: Tom Joules Necklace: Forever 21 Watch: Skagen

I hope you all are having a fabulous week so far. Can you believe that Christmas is exactly a week away? I can't, and I still have some shopping to do! 

I would also like to say a word about the families in Connecticut who lost their loved ones on Friday. My heart goes out to all those involved and I hope they find some happiness during this holiday season. Sometimes this can be a scary world that we live in and I am so grateful for everything that I have and will be spending extra time with my loved ones this season. 

Speaking of Newtown, Lynzy of Sparkling Footsteps is trying to get as many people as she can to make friendship bracelets to send to Newtown to show our support. Since I have some extra time, I will be participating and I hope you will too! You can read more about it here.
 
Happy Tuesday and thanks so much for reading!

7 comments:

  1. omg the boots with the bows! LOVE!!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab boots

    Do you want to follow each other?

    Check out my blog:

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boots ;)

    xoxo
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots! Adorable.

    ciara
    thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots!!! Cutest boots ever!! I love this entire look!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh those boots are amazing! I'm pretty sure I've "pinned" them at one point. :)

    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)