Friday, October 19, 2012

The Tower

Another one of my favorite things that I did while I was in London was to go see the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. The bridge is so pretty and it was really cool to learn the history of the Tower, since it is about 900 years old. This is also where the Crown Jewels are and they are pretty spectacular and very sparkly. 

The Tower Bridge 

The White Tower



Entrance to the Crown Jewels. Can't take pictures so I guess you will have to just go there to see them yourself! 




























The view of Downtown London (left) and the Tower (right), from the Tower Bridge. 

Walking across the Bridge


























My tourist picture with the bridge. As my Grandpa would say: "To prove to the IRS that I was here". Too funny. Love you, Grandpa!




What I wore: Top: H&M Pants: T.J. Maxx Shoes: Target Bag: Steven By Steve Madden Sunglases: Nordstrom B.P. Watch: Skagen Bracelets: F21J.Crew Factory

I hope you are enjoying these posts from my trip and I hope you have an amazing weekend!
Any fun plans? Would love to hear!
Thanks for reading
xo
Amy

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures my girl! Looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics!
    Love your pants!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! And great outfit!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those pants! Can't go wrong with burgundy && polka dots!

    xo
    Kristin
    www.LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your photos and the pants too

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos! Such a great camera eye ;)
    I like your outfit too !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these pictures are so beautiful!! Love the outfit, too
    Xo, Rachel
    Glitzy Blues

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos! Love your pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh! London is on my bucket list! And you look so chic while there :)
    Leopard and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at that architecture! Lovinggg your pants. Hope you had a great trip!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fall outfit.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)