Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Casual




Top: H&M Jeans: BDG Jacket: Thrifted (similar) Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Shoes: Target Belt: J.Crew (really old) Necklace: J.Crew Factory (old, similar) Watch: Skagen Bracelets: F21 J.Crew Factory Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old)

I love just a casual outfit when at school and work (which is everyday), and this is my go-to! Loving the yellowing of the leaves behind me! Starting to feel like fall. Better yet, I leave for London on Saturday! I can hardly wait. Hope you are having a great week so far!
Thanks for reading!
xo

5 comments:

  1. this is so cute! love those leopard flats and the military green :)

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! Love the leopard print paired with the olive green cargo jacket, followed on twitter (:

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! :) I have something for you on my blog ;)
    http://doitnaturalnow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower here!
    Love this! Army green is a favorite color of mine!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)