Monday, October 29, 2012

Creeping

Okay, maybe for most this post is a little premature since it is not even Halloween yet. But you have to give me a break since it already SNOWED here once! I mean not even just a dusting I had to get out my ice scraper and dust off the 1inch + of snow that had built up on my car. Just shows that winter is creeping up on us!

Winter Cravings






As you can see, I want everything in colors this year! I am loving that color is more in style this year for the colder months especially since they are so long here. It definitely makes those cold dark months feel a little more lively!

Also, I am obsessed with this song. You have probably already heard it, music is not really my "thing". Take a gander and let me know what you think!
Have a great Monday!
xo
Amy


5 comments:

  1. Seriously loving those socks and gloves! All the colors are so much fun!!

    I'm following you now! Can't wait to see all your fun posts to come! xx

    Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pieces! Great for cooler weather but very colorful :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall picks! Your blog is really nice and full of great ideas.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love color too, that coat is such a super pretty color. Nice blog!

    Vianca
    http://littlemissstylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I'm craving a bright jewel tone jacket this year as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)