Wednesday, October 10, 2012

London Exploring

The first day here was kind of a whirlwind. We got here and basically just went to dinner. I was SO exhausted. I cannot sleep on the plane at all so unfortunately no sleep whatsoever. The next day we went to Covent Garden and went shopping around. It was so much fun! 



Top: Pleione (old) Jeans: Sanctuary via T.J. Maxx Sweater: Halogen Jacket: The North Face Shoes: Target Bag: Steven by Steve Madden
 This is what I wore on the first day of our rainy tour around Covent Garden! Please excuse my hair, there was no way to preserve it in the weather. 
 Loving all of the Telephone Booths!
 The Opera House
 Harrods, of course (more on this later!)
 Pretty flower market while walking down the street
Oscar Wilde's House

These are just a couple of glimpses of my first day wandering around! I hope you are all having an amazing week so far! 
Thanks for reading!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond jealous!! It looks like so much fun! :)

    xo, ciara
    thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your bag. You're so lucky! Now following and so glad I stumbled across your blog!

    Kaeli
    thebroadcloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)