Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pardon

This sweater does say Pardon my French but really pardon my lack of Halloween posting on Halloween (fail). 




Sweater: Forever 21 (no longer online) Pants: J.Crew (old, similar) Shoes: Target Sunglasses: Nordstrom BP  Bag: Kate Spade Bracelets:F21J.Crew Factory, Juicy Couture Necklace: Forever 21

Here is my little bit of Halloween for this post. I did not dress up this year but I did put my pumpkin carving skills to work!

I hope you have a very Happy and safe Halloween!
Thanks so much for reading!
xo

10 comments:

  1. Seriously obsessed with this outfit! It's exactly what I wish I was wearing right now!! Super cute pumpkin, too!! xo

    Happy Halloween!!

    Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is just the cutest. i love the crossbody bag and green really compliments the outfit. i saw that sweater too and thought it was too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater - so fun! I kind of messed up my blog calendar and did Halloween yesterday soooo what do ya do. :) Happy Halloween!

    P.S. I could look at your London pics all day! I can't WAIT to go back there some day!

    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper! Very cute. What a great blog you have!

    Holli xo

    www.twinsplusonemumma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is so cute! I wish I had bought it :(

    Katherine

    mintedglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog!! I've seen that shirt all over the place and have yet to get my hands on it!

    xo,

    crystaltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit! I love your blog too, and your bag! Thanks for your sweet comment.

    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your sense of humor in this outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)