Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Finally Fall





Top: T.J. Maxx (similar) Vest: T.J. Maxx (similar)  Jeans: BDG Shoes:Target Bag: Steven by Steve Madden Scarf: Urban Outfitters (old, similar) Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch: Skagen Bracelets: Forever 21J.Crew Factory

Last week we finally got a small glimpse of fall. I could not wait to bust out the scarves and booties! I am so excited for it to get cold enough to start wearing layers all the time.
How about you? Are you ready for fall and cooler weather?
Thanks for reading!
xo

6 comments:

  1. The same here! I've waited for fall as well! I like your outfit by the way,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!
    I just started blogging not too long ago and was wondering if you will come visit my fashion blog. Hope you enjoy the visit and maybe we can even follow each other! :)

    Have a lovely day!

    Thanks

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO ready for fall and cool weather - literally CAN'T WAIT! :)

    xo
    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bracelets with the watch...I keep seeing that on people and I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, so when are you coming to London?
    Some quick recommendations...shopping try Selfridges, it's a big department store on Oxford Street, really nice stuff across the store.
    You can also shop in Carnaby street and nearby is a very ENGLISH department store Liberty; the other shopping areas are Covent Garden and also Bond Street and around Bond Street.
    For markets...Camden market is nice (but it's very crowded).
    Food....uh...so many places to eat...I'm not really sure what to recommend....but...there's Laduree in Covent garden for the macarons, cakes and tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Fall outfit!! Looks so comfy (:

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)