Thursday, September 13, 2012

Snapshots

Here's a few snapshots from my week!


Oh, just channeling my inner prisoner while shopping at TJ Maxx. 








Dinner for one? Even a mini wine bottle to go with it!




I like to treat myself well every once in a while..



I don't know what kind of sick joke this is but they made a big bouncy house slide out of the half sunken Titanic. 



Just enjoying some 'killer mexican food' at the Red Iguana! (for those of you who watch the Food Network, this was featured on an episode of 'Diners, Drive-ins and Dives')


That's a little bit of what I have been up to besides studying!
Thanks for reading!
xo,
Amy

8 comments:

  1. I love watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives! I have yet to go to one that was on the show though! I have the eiffel tower Kate Spade bracelet you wore below!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i just bought that stripped top at TJ maxx lol!


    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the caption for the TJ maxx picture. I love Red Mango and need to know more about those mini wine bottles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously the perfect amount for like 2 glasses of wine! My boyfriend brought it home for me I have no idea where it is from!

      Delete
  4. Your dinner looks so yummy!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! Great captions too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm making tire tracks heading to my local TJ Maxx right now! Seriously, how many striped shirts does one girl need?

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you still take the time out to have fun! Good luck in your studies! And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)