Monday, September 24, 2012

Artsy
































































This week we ended up going to the BYU Museum of Art for one of Brady's school projects. My favorite exhibit that was going on was the Andy Warhol exhibit. I have learned a lot about him in some of my college art classes but never seen any of his work in person. It was really cool to see the Marilyn Monroe screen prints and of course the famous Campbell's Soup cans!
If you live in the area, you should definitely go! It's free and it was cool to see some artwork by one of America's most iconic artists.
Love the quote at the end too! It's so true!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!
xo,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment. When are you coming over to London? And what kidn of suggestions would you like...restaurants, shopping or something totally different? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Andy Warhol. They're selling Andy Warhol-like soup cans in Target right now! I agree, great quote.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)