Friday, September 21, 2012

Over









































Top: LC Lauren Conrad (old) Bottoms: AG Jeans (similar) Bag: Kate Spade (similar) Shoes: Target Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar) Necklace: J.Crew Factory (old, similar) Watch: Skagen Bracelets: Kate SpadeForever 21J.Crew Factory

I'm so glad to have my human physiology test over with! I feel like I can finally relax, at least for a few days. I've got lots of fun stuff planned for this weekend and it can't come any sooner.
I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Anything fun planned?
Thanks so much for reading!
xo,
Amy

5 comments:

  1. the blue and red go so nicely together! and with those leopard flats they are heaven!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you taking these pictures, a castle =p ?! Human physiology?...what's your major? I was Bio-psychology, so I had to take a lot of crazy science classes too! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, something like that! I was with my boyfriend and he was showing me where he used to work and this was right by it!

      I am majoring in Exercise and Sport Science, so lots of (stressful) science classes for me! I hope you have a fab weekend!

      Delete
  3. cute top! just made a trip to the movies and picked up a few things at f21. hope you had a lovely weekend :). now following your blog.
    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute top! I'm glad your test is over. I hope you enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)