Thursday, September 6, 2012

Crazy

This week has turned out to be a little crazier than I thought it would be. Here are a few snapshots of what I have been up to!

Yummy Fattening treats at the farmers market

Flowers at the Farmers Market

Homemade Coconut Macarons aka the best cookies ever invented!


A new Parisian-inspired treasure from Kate Spade (gifted by my lovely grandparents in France)


Went and saw this movie the other day and I absolutely loved it. It's a romantic comedy but it's much more real than many of the others. I highly recommend it! I love Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg and if you like either of them, or both, I think you will really like this film. (watch the trailer here)

image via
Is anybody else excited for corn mazes? I certainly am! This is kind of the big one that I go to every year (yes, I am 21 and still love to go to corn mazes). Personally, I think the design for this year is hilarious and that is part of the reason I am sharing it with you. Every year they plow something different in the maze and it is kind of 'corny' (no pun intended), but really. 

image via
Also, I am so excited that tonight I will be attending Fashion's Night Out at Fashion Place Mall! I am excited to meet some of the local fashion bloggers, since I am a noob to the blogging world. Expect a post on this later!

With that said, I would like to thank all of you who have supported my blog so far. I was so nervous to finally be starting one and I am so thankful for everyone who has taken the time to comment and visit my blog, it means a lot! 
Thanks so much for reading!
xo,
Amy

10 comments:

  1. The food looks to die for. Lovely photos. When you get a chance I'd love it if you could check out my blog.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossing my fingers to go and see celeste and jesse forever this weekend. the trailer looks too perfect to pass up!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want grandparents in France, and also your coconut macaroons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kate spade box is seriously icing on the cake. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to watch the previews for that movie, havent heard of it, but love them both!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the yellow flowers...they're my favorite! :)

    http://lifeatruestory4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so sweet, good luck at Fashion's Night Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those macaroons look yummmy! And thank you for the suggestion on my New York post--I'll have to try Payard! And I would have totally commented the same thing! Lol :)

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i, too, want grandparents in france! what a lovely gift! i hope you had a lovely time at FNO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhhh macaroons!!!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog!!! Thanks so much in advance!!! I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)