Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am











































Top: J.Crew Pants: J.Crew (similar) Sandals: Target (similar) Bag: Kate Spade (similar) Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar) Necklace: Forever 21 Watch: Skagen Bracelets: Kate SpadeForever 21

I love this top so much. Normally I am not one for printed t-shirts but this was was a winner in my book. It says "Je Suis un fou d'amour", which means I am a fool for love! How cute is that?
I hope you are having a fabulous week so far!
Thanks for reading!
xo,
Amy

5 comments:

  1. I love the accessories part of this outfit. I need to learn how to do that bracelet-watch combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!! Your top is so cute! Thank you for all of your nice comments on my blog!! :)

    xo, ciara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)