Friday, March 8, 2013

Saturday




Top: J.Crew (old, similar) Pants: J.Crew (similar) Jacket: Banana Republic (thrifted) Shoes: Enzo Angiolini (last year, this year and on sale!) Watch: Skagen Necklace: Forever 21 

Saturdays are for:
Sleeping in
Farmers Markets
Family Dinner
Crazy Nights out (maybe without the crazy ;)
Basketball games
Movie Theaters 
and so much more!
What are you doing this Saturday?

So far I have planned: Museums, Monuments, Cupcakes, a Washington Wizards game and some more delicious food packed in there as well as lots of photos! I am on a plane headed to DC and could not be more excited! Follow my adventures through our Nations Capital on IG @amylou_31, I'd love to take you with me!


I hope you have had a great week so far! Happy Friday and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. love the green jacket!

    http://www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great casual outfit!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)