Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years



I just wanted to start off and wish everyone a Happy New Year (and belated Christmas!)! I am especially grateful to put 2013 behind me. It was one of the hardest years for me yet but I am really looking forward to 2014. With a New Year comes new goals that I would like to set for myself (resolutions are too permanent for me ;). Some of my goals for 2014 are:

-Take more photos and learn how to use my camera more efficiently

- Start a journal

- Look for the good in things, instead of the bad

- Try something I have never done before ( I really want to try trampoline aerobics or maybe calligraphy)

- Cook more, waste less

- Go to bed earlier, wake up earlier

- Perfect a recipe (I also want to make better french macarons)

Hope you are off to a great start on your New Year goals/resolutions!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)