Monday, January 13, 2014

Food in France

Lets be honest, what is better than food in France? I'm drooling just thinking about it. The markets are amazing with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and, my personal favorite: the bread and desserts. Food is definitely something the French get right. 

Fresh pasta  

 Candied fruit for christmas

One of each?  

 trying to keep the vampires away...
 I ate (almost) all of these by myself.. the Pistachio, chocolate, and caramel are my favorite :)

 
Fresh gnocchi we bought at the market
Mmm baguettes.. there needs to be a bakery here that sells baguettes for $1, or I just need to learn to make them myself (any recipe recommendations??)! Also, on the left you can see the santa's climbing the rope in the back of the photo. In the villages the French hang these off of their balconies for christmas. I should have brought one home!
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)