Thursday, August 22, 2013

Craft Lake City

A few weekends ago, my friend Jenny and I met up in Salt Lake for Craft Lake City. We saw lots of homemade jewelry, art, house decor, ate way too many macarons and drank way too much grapefruit juice. I don't get to see her very often (she lives in a far away land called Provo), so it's always great to spend time with her. The good news, if you missed Craft Lake City, many of the vendors have Etsy shops and I have listed some of my favorites down below!

 ^there is a real plant in there! (I would kill it the first day, but it's a cool idea) She also has other really pretty jewelry on her Etsy shop here. I love this necklace as well
 Love those wooden spoons! Find their Etsy shop here
 Mmm those cupcakes-- Citrus Spice Bakery
 ^MissFitts Upcycled (also below)

 Travis Gray - Cutest miniature books and paint by numbers

I had never had unsweetened grapefruit juice before, the first sip is a little shock but it's SO good. Wasatch Organics does not use preservatives, they just freeze their juice so we drank it like a slushie and it was amazing and healthy (would also be good with a little vodka ;)

Not Pictured:

The Land of Salt - Terrariums and jewelry 

Emily Elizabeths Designs - Cutest Owl drawings

Dolce Bella By Erin - Amazing Macarons! Best I have had in UT 

Alexis Mattox Design - Cards, Party Supplies, Journals, Jewelry

Those are just a few of my favorites from the market! I only have a few more days of summer (4 to be exact), but I have a few things planned. First up: Kid Cudi tonight, what do you have planned? Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED going with you! Although I'm sad you didn't post the picture of my hands holding the miniature coloring book. I really wanted to see it so I could squeal again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)